“People are as happy as they make up their minds to be”
Work is such an important part of our lives, and affects our well-being so much, that we cannot be complacent about it. At Work Tree we understand this and apply it to all our dealings with any individual engaged in the pursuit of happiness
To us, people are never a commodity; the process of finding a new job is too important in our lives. We see our role as facilitating every aspect of your job search. We offer knowledge and experience about every stage of the recruitment process and believe we can only help you if we get to know you first.
Having someone on your side through the interview & negotiation process can be invaluable, and we would like to be on your side.
In exchange for investing some of your time in talking to us about your aspirations, or meeting us for a coffee to discuss your future prospects, we promise to:
– treat you as the individual you are
– listen carefully to what you tell us about what you want from your next job
– understand your motivations and aspirations
– only put you forward for roles you are genuinely interested in
– help you present yourself & your experience effectively to any potential employer
– brief you fully on any role we put you forward for
– manage feedback from interviews you attend, so you are always as up-to-date as we are
– help you settle in by being available for advice whenever you need it
Work through an umbrella or via your own limited company.
We provide weekly pay directly in to your bank account
Our contracts are IR35 “friendly”
Our timesheet submission is via a simple online system
Our contractors are backed up by industry-leading insurance